Frequently Asked Questions
Please click here for the guidelines on how to claim and view your AHA eCard.
Payments are to be made prior to class to assure the student’s reservation and class spot. Classes book up daily and spots are limited.
Cash, check, Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, and credit card
- We reserve the right to request specific form of payment
- Returned checks will have a $35 fee
- When paying through a cash app, please include your name and class.
- A credit card processing fee is added to all credit card transactions.
- Cancellation notices should be sent 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. Otherwise, the fee still applies.
Unlike other places that offer American Heart Association CPR classes, we give each student their certification immediately after completion of the class.
We offer classes daily. If you need a class at a particular time or right away, we do it. We understand that people have busy schedules so we offer private and group classes. Just give us a call and will make it happen.
The CPR and first aid certifications are good for 2 years. The OSHA certifications are good for 1 year.
Unlike Red Cross and other organizations, American Heart Association certifications are accepted by all Hospitals, government agencies, schools, colleges, and anybody else requiring a CPR/AED and/or First Aid certification.
We will go the distance. We serve the entire Southern California area. We also will travel outside of Southern California for large classes.